Vote of No Confidence in David Hodge Leader of SCC
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
Cllr Hodge has betrayed people of Surrey.
1) He is responsible for turning off the street lights across Surrey and causing a 22% overall increase in acquisitive crime as a direct result.
2) He has been responsible for the part closure of our recycling centres and the subsequent rise in fly tipping.
3) He is responsible for the mismanagement of the SCC budget forcing the closure of care centres and a decline in the quality of social care across Surrey.
4) He has told the public that SCC has a £100m deficit yet upon increasing our council tax by 6% he chose to give himself and his councillors a pay increase. SCC have employed a new CE at a cost of £220k. They are now going to appoint 2 additional Directors to the senior management team at a cost of up to £110k and have employed consultants at a cost of £520k to come up with schemes to "transform" the Council.
5) On top of this our roads are a complete mess due to failure to repair them because SCC have no money.
6) Whilst telling the public of Surrey that SCC was broke he donated £1m to Watts Gallery.
Today: John is counting on you
John Lazenby needs your help with “Theresa May MP: Vote of No Confidence in David Hodge Leader of SCC”. Join John and 716 supporters today.