Regulate "zero hour contracts" and "independent" workers rights in gig economy
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Regulating the rights within the gig economy's laissez faire network such as providing independent workers (Uber, Task Rabbit etc) and zero hour contractors universal waging system, proper insurance and protection as of real employees.
- Uniting the economy's systems under one legislation= more control over means
- More efficient taxing program and decrease in tax evasion= automated and faster float
- Controlled finance and defined product quality
- Happier people= More money= More buy= happier economy
- Retarding of the constant and progressive growth of capitalism which isn't really bad
Today: Enna is counting on you
Enna Soft needs your help with “Theresa May MP: Regulate "zero hour contracts" and "independent" workers rights in gig economy”. Join Enna and 4 supporters today.