Get Admiral Nurses For All Family Carers of People With Dementia.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
- Carers of People with Dementia who care for a family member or even a friend at home save the Government thousands of pounds a year.
- In some cases family are caring for two parents with Dementia.
- As Dementia and often other comorbidities increase the needs of the person day and night, the physical, psychological and emotional, social and spiritual needs of the carer are impacted affecting the carers health and wellbeing.
- Progression of the illness can be over many years.
- Carers need specialist interventions and advice to assist not only with the complex caring role that can be be anywhere on the pathway to later stages and end of life and bereavement.
- A need to identify their own needs to enable them to continue their caring role is paramount to being able to continue to care for the person with Dementia.
Today: Julie is counting on you
Julie Cox needs your help with “Theresa May MP: Get Admiral Nurses For All Family Carers of People With Dementia.”. Join Julie and 532 supporters today.