Remove the Panther Branch Path from the Master Plan to maintain our safety & privacy
This petition made change with 162 supporters!
Allowing the Panther Branch Shared Path to be built will...
- increase the crime in our area by giving criminals easy and hidden access to our homes and children along a path that cannot be patrolled by police
- cause more properties to flood
- destroy the privacy, serenity, and peaceful enjoyment for which homeowners paid a premium
- reduce the property value of many homes
- diminish the habitat of wild life
This shared path is unnecessary as shared use paths already exist along Alden Bridge Dr., Kuykendahl Rd., and Green Bridge Dr.
Today: Lindsey is counting on you
Lindsey Sowers needs your help with “The Woodlands Township: Remove the Panther Branch Shared Path and protect the greenbelt, our safety, and our privacy.”. Join Lindsey and 161 supporters today.