Petitioning The Walt Disney Company and 1 other

Create an Inside Out TV Series

Inside Out is a feature-length Pixar Animation about a girl named Riley dealing with a move from Minnesota to San Francisco... Within her mind, five illustrations of her emotions (Joy, Sadness, Fear, Disgust and Anger) live, where they individually influence her emotions (and thus her actions and responses), creating new memories which are stored permanently when she sleeps.

Inside Out grossed $90.4 million during it's opening weekend in 2015 (which was the highest opening for an original title since Avatar grossed $77 million in December 2009), and finished in cinemas with a total gross of $857.6 million (roughly 4.9x it's budget of $175 million). During it's time airing in cinemas, it beat the total gross from 75% of Pixar's Collection (not taking into consideration the recent release of Cars 3), with the other 25% comprising of Finding Nemo ($936.7 million), Finding Dory ($1.02 billion) and Toy Story 3 ($1.06 billion).

Inside Out is designed with such a vibrant style and believable setting, which would translate perfectly to a Disney Channel Series focused on helping both pre-teens and teens cope with emotions, situations or problems in everyday life via topical episodes. Please sign this petition to show The Walt Disney Company and Pixar how much we want this.

This petition will be delivered to:


    Christopher Smith started this petition with a single signature, and now has 261 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.




    Today: Christopher is counting on you

    Christopher Smith needs your help with “The Walt Disney Company: Create an Inside Out TV Series”. Join Christopher and 260 supporters today.