Justice for Naledi Phangindawo who was Brutally murdered in Mossel Bay, June 2020
0 have signed. Let’s get to 35,000!
1. Deny bail to Mlondolozi Ntlangulela who brutally murdered Naledi Phangindawo in June 2020.
2. Deny all perpetrators of Gender based violence violence bail.
3. South African Police Service to respond swiftly to cases by arresting and enforcing the law against perpetrators of Gender based violence, abuse and discrimination.
4. The Justice Ministry, Parliament and SAPS to Protect the rights of Women and children by strengthening developmentand enforcement of laws and legislation related to gender based violence, abuse and discrimination.
5. The department of Justice and SAPS ensure that there is Justice for the Naledi Phangindawo.
6. Protect the community of Mossel Bay and South Africa from Mlondolozi Ntlangulela by keeping sending and sentencing him to Life imprisonment without any chance of Parole for the brutal and senseless murder of Naledi Phangindawo.
Today: Ruby is counting on you
Ruby O needs your help with “The South African Police Service, Ministry of Justice, Cabinet of South Africa and the President of : Justice for victims of Gender based violence, abuse and discrimination.”. Join Ruby and 28,252 supporters today.