Make amendments and improvements to MFK (concerning moderation, moderators and admins).
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
As a member of MFK and other GCs, I Aaron Nayd aka. Alexander Clot say that the way that multiple issues in MFK that are handled by Admins and Mods are handed poorly.
There are multiple issues that need resolving that concern day to day users, Mods and those with special requests.
We the users of MFK want to see such changes:
1. Mods/Admins who do not fulfil their tasks, take too long to complete their tasks or fulfil those taks poorly should be reprimanded or demoted. (Currently inactive Moderators and Admins should be demoted.)
Task of Admins include:
• Overseeing the chat.
• Overseeing the Moderators.
• Overseeing other chat related affairs (such as but not limited by: character approval, moderator approval).
Tasks of Moderatos include:
• Overseeing the Chat.
• Overseeing other chat related affairs (such as but not limited by: character approval).
2. Moderators and Admins should not be chosen based solely or at all on the fact that they are friends or known by other mods or admins. Admins and Mods ahould be chosen depending on their skills and experiences.
3. Mods and Admins should not be chosen permanently: there should be a possibility for a Mod or an Admin to be voted to be demoted.
4. Admins and Mods should first have a trial period of a week before assuming their position properly.
5. Users should have input into who is chosen to be Mod or Admin. This will eliminate unfair candidates and help against alienated members.
6. There should be changes made to the character application system:
Firstly: Moderators and Admins should dedicate more time to the applications reviewing at least 1-3 applications per week.
Secondly: Mods and Admins who do not fulfil their task should be reprimanded or demoted.
7. An Admin or a Moderator should not use their status as an argument. Their argument should be based on knowledge, experience and facts, not their position.
8. Admins or Mods who misuse their power should be reprimanded or demoted.
9. Moderators and in lesser extent Admins should be revoted for on regular basis (for example 3 month). If the Moderator or Admin does not get enough votes they should be demoted and the new candidate should be chosen.
10. The amount of Mods and Admins should not be a static number. It should adapt depending to needs.
11. Admins and Moderators should be in tighter contact with the members checking and replying frequently to the e-mails and possibly having weekly/bi-monthly/monthly polls to determine overall satisfaction with the chat.
The members of the room wish to see changes to how Admins and Moderators operate and fulfil their tasks.
Today: Aaron is counting on you
Aaron Nayd needs your help with “The regular users of MFK: Make amendments and improvements to MFK (concerning moderation, moderators and admins).”. Join Aaron and 27 supporters today.