- The Province of Ontario Dalton McGuintyDalton McGuinty, Premier of Ontario
- Stephen HarperLeader, Conservative Party of Canada / Chef, Parti Conservateur du Canada
Recognize Mental Health as a Work Related Injury
Workers in Ontario face Trauma in thier day to day job .Police,Fire,Ambulance#Nurses,Correction,Social Workers,Youth Care Workers all face Trauma daily.We need protection for PTSD(Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Member of Parliament Calgary Southwest
- Dalton McGuinty, Premier of Ontario
The Province of Ontario Dalton McGuinty
- Leader, Conservative Party of Canada / Chef, Parti Conservateur du Canada
Dear Mr McGuinty,
Ontario needs to start recognizing the long term effects related to high stress,trauma related jobs.Together, we can build a new more supportive system that could and will protect precious resources .(Post Traumatic Stress ) is a very complex issue and while Ontario recognizes inherint risk they refuse to draft new legislative policies that could protect workers.thier Families and communities.
Paul J Murphy
Obesity Thunder Bay started this petition with a single signature, and now has 4 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.