Hindi / Telugu Bi-Lingual Feature Film THE GHAZI ATTACK AND The Censor Board
This petition had 97 supporters
Your tribute to the “Year of the Indian Naval Submarines – 2017” is highly appreciated but at the same time, We the Retired Veterans of the Indian Navy & those serving are completely saddened by seeing the trailer of the above mentioned film.
Some salient observations are enumerated below :-
1. The uniform shown is not the one which is worn by officers & men on board a submarine. Being a feature film and to have some glamour & getup – agreed & acceptable. But an Officer’s uniform does not have a sailors badge (shown on the left arm). The costume Designer Mr Byri could have contacted any Retired or Serving personnel for guidance free of cost. It was most disgusting to see the attire.
2. The whole world knows that INS Vikrant is a Aircraft Carrier & you have depicted her as a Submarine. The penant number S21 is that of INS Kalvari a Submarine & the penant number of Vikrant is R 11.
3. No ladies are taken on board a submarine – whether during peace or at war.
4. You have made a mess of the whole film as far as the trailer is concerned. Let us see the whole film. God forbid no unforeseen incident takes place.
5. Our logic demand would be …….
(a) “An apology for all errors” in the beginning of the film which should remain on the screen at least for 15 seconds so that the viewers can read the same
(b) Edit all those scenes where the uniforms are seen distinctly
Veteran Sailors of Indian Navy – Both Retired & Serving
Quick reply to Alexander Tt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Today: mahendra is counting on you
mahendra kumar needs your help with “the producers of film Ghazi attack and censor board of india: Hindi / Telugu Bi-Lingual Feature Film THE GHAZI ATTACK AND The Censor Board”. Join mahendra and 96 supporters today.