Not to forward ill affected Karnataka SC / ST Reservation bill 2017
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
The Karnataka govt. has passed one more bill Karnataka extension bill 2017 for providing reservation in consequential seniority for SC/ ST (for nullifying the supreme court order) and sent it for the president assent. We request the Prime minister of India not to forward the Karnataka extension bill 2017 for the following reason.
1. The bill 2017 has been effected from 1978 (but constitution amendment has been effected from 17-06-1995)
2. The representation of SC/ST in Karnataka govt services is 27% as on 2015 as per govt records (but govt has submitted a wrong report that the representation of SC/ST is only 13%)
3. In some department representation of SC/St has reached 100%.
4. The govt. has not collected cadre wise data as said in M. Nagaraj case.
5. The govt has not collected the data of all departments including boards and corporations.
Today: Chandu is counting on you
Chandu Kumar P S needs your help with “The Prime Minister of India: Not to forward ill affected Karnataka SC / ST Reservation bill 2017”. Join Chandu and 938 supporters today.