Will the present Indian Government remove the caste-based reservation system & 2 children
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
- Do you think that this Government will try to look at the decades-old reservation system through a different prism and try to change it to economically-based reservation and government benefits only for families having not more then two children's in India
As per my experience I say, It should have been done little back only. But doing it now is also going to help the country, as they say "der aaye durust aaye" = "better it is late than never" will not matter much.
You can go for it step by step like:
1. You can reduce the applicability of reservation to either educational level or at job level; choose 1 only. There should not be 2nd chance for the same person to avail its support.
2. Next step will be:
If the present generation rips the fruits of Reservation, then its their moral duty to make their succeeding generations capable to rise without Walking sticks of reservation.
If the ancestors have availed Reservation the descendants will not have right to claim reservation. The point is there should not be reservation for the 2 generations in the family/clan
If these 2 points are implemented, you need no special law to abandon the reservation. The benefits of it will be:
1. Those needy, mostly tribal once still not benefited from it will have chance to claim it as slowly the number will reduce as no repeated claim policy.
2. Still if needed you can give special concession for the tribal & those who suffered social limits.
3. As the percentage of reservation claimers will be reduced there will be a talent & performance based selection open for all countrymen, this will ultimately help develop India
Lastly for those who think it other ways, please read what Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar said on the durability of reservation proposed by himself. Its nothing more than for the political benefits that it is being continued.
If you dig into the rural area you will find lot of poor from open category who don't even have 2 times meal for their family & there are lot of Reservation opting people having Mercedes in their home parking.
The point is Reservation is not fulfilling the purpose what it was meant for, rather in some places you would see that its becoming root for DISCRIMINATION & violent Marches & road blocks destroying the public properties, ultimately costing the poor the most.
So if doesn't serve its purpose & make us handicapped & harm the society, Whats the need of it?
There should be law for family/person with more than two children cannot be benefited by Indian government If a family is found to have more then two children in a family should be disqualified by the government schemes.
A two-child policy is a government-imposed limit of two children allowed per family or the payment of government subsidies only to the first two children. It has previously been used in Vietnam. In British Hong Kong in the 1970s, citizens were also highly encouraged to have two children as a limit (although it was not mandated by law), and it was used as part of the region's family planning strategies. Since 2016, it has been implemented in China.
Today: Veerendra is counting on you
Veerendra Patil Raikod needs your help with “The Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi: Will the present Indian Government remove the caste-based reservation system”. Join Veerendra and 6 supporters today.