Restore clean and aesthetic Kenya's environment.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Kenya is one of the Africa's most visited and loved country. She attracts millions of tourists, investors, world class workers, students, business people, and people of all walks of life. Besides the tourist destinations, the countries is fast and vastly littered. Despite the presence of laws and personnel that are employed to make the environment, nothing seem to take place with garbage and litter being dumped without regards. Kenyans and her visitors deserve a beautiful, pollution free, and disease free country. Through this, a request is send to the president of Kenya H.E. Uhuru Kenyatta and his administration to do the following.
- Institute and enforce national environment and cleaning days at least once a month. The days should be designed to accommodate everybody's religious days.
- Each government official from the president to the last employee should clock in each moth to clean the country.
- Use the service of petty offenders who are locked in jails who are serving sentences while being not productive.
- Give prosecution powers to public health officials to prosecute those that litter the environment.
- Demand accountability from county governments on matters of environment and sanitation.
Today: Kibet is counting on you
Kibet Kurgat needs your help with “The President of Kenya: Restore clean and aesthetic Kenya's environment.”. Join Kibet and 20 supporters today.