Petition to retain the LCBO store in downtown Oakville
This petition had 788 supporters
1) To retain its vibrancy Downtown Oakville needs to RETAIN a comprehensive range of stores, including its LCBO.
2) For alcoholic beverages in the downtown area, the LCBO is the “only game in town”.
3) Public policy is to promote urban densification. To achieve this policy downtown Oakville is expanding for a growing population.
4) Downtown Oakville's decades old LCBO will be even more necessary in the future to cater for growth in numbers of pedestrians and disabled residents.
5) As a government agency; LCBO policies should be aligned with broad public policy.
6) For the above reasons we wish to ensure that the downtown LCBO store remains open.
Today: N is counting on you
N A needs your help with “the LCBO: Petition to retain the LCBO store in downtown Oakville”. Join N and 787 supporters today.