Justice for the Queens College Girls who died due to negligence of the school management
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
We the Kings College Old Boys Association 02-08 set request your help to sign this petition.
The petition is to the Honorable Speaker and Members House of Representatives and Minister of Education of the Federal Republic of Nigeria expressing our dissatisfaction with the treatment and non-attention given to the issues surrounding the needless death of three young girls (named below) and the hospitalization of over a thousand students due to the obvious negligence of the management of Queens’ College, Yaba, Lagos - Nigeria and the Federal Ministry of Education which is the supervising ministry for Queen’s College Lagos.
1. Praise Sodipo, 14 Years Old, Died March 30, 2017 - SS1
2. Vivian Osuinyi, 13 Years Old, Died February 15, 2017 - JS2
3. Bithia Itulua, 12 Years Old, Died February 22, 2017 - JS3
- We demand a public hearing in the Federal House of Representatives on the matter and the interrogation by Federal House of Representatives of all principal actors in the debacle that led to the loss of 3 young lives and the hospitalization of over a thousand students to shed more light on the incident in order to prevent a repeat of such an incident.
- We demand that a public inquiry be made as to why no one has been brought to book since the first, second and the third death and the hospitalization of thousands in the same institution.
- We demand a full investigation and eventual prosecution of all persons who have by their actions or in-actions contributed to these painful deaths.
- We demand that an apology be tendered (in a National Newspaper and other media outlets) by the Minister of Education and the management of Queens College who dismissed reports made before any of the deaths about the despicable state of affairs in Queens College.
Today: Ibukunoluwa is counting on you
Ibukunoluwa Adebyo needs your help with “The House of Representatives - Federal Republic of Nigeria: Justice for the Queens College Girls who died due to negligence of the school management”. Join Ibukunoluwa and 114 supporters today.