Close the Illegal Terrorist Training Camps in America
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Terrorist training camps are illegal in the United States. All Americans are in more danger than they realize. The threat has been delivered and the Rule of Law not enforced. There are numerous training camps dispersed throughout this awesome country providing training for terrorists to attack us on our own soil. STOP this ILLEGAL activity NOW!
IT WILL MAKE OUR COUNTRY AND COMMUNITY A SAFER ENVIRONMENT FOR OUR FAMILIES AS WELL AS OURSELVES.
This is supported by the following:
- New York State Anti-Terrorism Act of 2001 Article 490 & 490.25
Federal U.S Code:
- 8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens
- 8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens
- 18 U.S. Code §2331 defines Domestic Terrorism Activities
- 18 U.S. Code § 2381 – Treason
- 18 U.S. Code § 2382 - Misprision of treason
- 18 U.S. Code § 2383- Rebellion or insurrection
- 18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy
- 18 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government
*1952 Immigration and Nationality Act, a.k.a. the McCarran-Walter Act (An act to revise the laws relating to immigration, naturalization, and nationality; and for other purposes)
*H.R. 13342; Pub.L. 414; 182 Stat. 66. 82nd Congress; June 27, 1952.
Otherwise known as the McCarran-Walter Act, the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 was meant to exclude certain immigrants from immigrating to America, post World War II and in the early Cold War. The McCarran-Walter Act moved away from excluding immigrants based simply upon country of origin. Instead it focused upon denying immigrants who were unlawful, immoral, diseased in any way, politically radical etc. and accepting those who were willing and able to assimilate into the US economic, social, and political structures, which restructured how immigration law was handled. (Summary by Wade Johnson)
Links to PROVEN and FACTUAL articles:
Today: Lloyd is counting on you
Lloyd Goodnow needs your help with “The Honorable Jeff Sessions: Close Terrorist Training Camps in America”. Join Lloyd and 93 supporters today.