Stop Labors Belt and Road tie with the CCP for Australia's Sovereignty and Security.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 25,000!
The Belt and Road agreement made between Dan Andrews and the Chinese Communist Party needs to be terminated, and Dan Andrews held to account for:
1) Breaching section 51 of Australia's Constitution, as trade is a Federal matter NOT a state matter.
2) Dan Andrews has acted AGAINST the advice of the Federal Government not to implement this Initiative as it compromises Australia's National Security and Sovereignty.
3) The fact that Dan Andrews REFUSES to answer the security questions about the Belt and Road Initiative raises serious questions as to the "true nature"of this agreement.
4) US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo states that IF Victoria proceeds with this Initiative that it could disconnect from Australia. This is NOT in Australia's interests to loose one of its closest allies.
5) The Fact Dan Andrews REFUSED to make the agreement public until under immense pressure, demonstrates that Chinese firms are going to be involved in building very large amounts of Victoria's infrastructure and the people of Australia including politician's doesn't know with whom or what.
6) Michael Shoebridge, Australia's Director of defence, strategy and national security has outlined that this Initiative undermines cohesive national China policy and that this needs to be stopped immediately.
Today: peter is counting on you
peter Rogers needs your help with “The Governor of Victoria - the Honorable Linda Dessau AC: Stop Labors Belt and Road tie with the CCP for Australia's Sovereignty and Security.”. Join peter and 17,029 supporters today.