Stop Labors Belt and Road tie with the CCP for Australia's Sovereignty and Security.
This petition made change with 17,352 supporters!
The Belt and Road agreement made between Dan Andrews and the Chinese Communist Party needs to be terminated, and Dan Andrews held to account for:
1) Breaching section 51 of Australia's Constitution, as trade is a Federal matter NOT a state matter.
2) Dan Andrews has acted AGAINST the advice of the Federal Government not to implement this Initiative as it compromises Australia's National Security and Sovereignty.
3) The fact that Dan Andrews REFUSES to answer the security questions about the Belt and Road Initiative raises serious questions as to the "true nature"of this agreement.
4) US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo states that IF Victoria proceeds with this Initiative that it could disconnect from Australia. This is NOT in Australia's interests to loose one of its closest allies.
5) The Fact Dan Andrews REFUSED to make the agreement public until under immense pressure, demonstrates that Chinese firms are going to be involved in building very large amounts of Victoria's infrastructure and the people of Australia including politician's doesn't know with whom or what.
6) Michael Shoebridge, Australia's Director of defence, strategy and national security has outlined that this Initiative undermines cohesive national China policy and that this needs to be stopped immediately.
Today: Juliet is counting on you
Juliet Peniston-Bird needs your help with “The Governor of Victoria - the Honorable Linda Dessau AC: Stop Labors Belt and Road tie with the CCP for Australia's Sovereignty and Security.”. Join Juliet and 17,351 supporters today.