THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED KINGDOM AND HER MAJESTY QUEEN ELIZABETH 11..... STOP THE CURRENT WELFARE REFORMS IN ALL FORMS
THE CURRENT GOVERNMENT HAS IMPOSED DRACONIAN WELFARE CUTS IN .HE NAME OF REFORMS, THESE REFORMS RATHER THAT SAVING MONEY ARE COSTING THE TAX PAYER MILLIONS EACH MONTH,THE REFORMS WILL DO NOTHING TO BRING A BETTER ECONOMIC CLIMATE DURING THIS AUSTERITY. THE MEASURES BY THE GOVERNMENT ARE TOTALLY UNWARRENTED AND CAUSING DEATHS, STRESS AND HARDSHIPS FOR HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE, MANY WHO ARE SICK AND DISABLED, AND HAVE DONE NOTHING TO WARRENT THIS, THE EUROPEAN COURT OF HUMAN RIGHTS ARTICLES APPLY TO THIS PETITION AND SO DOES THE EQUALITY ACT 2010, AS WELL AS ARTICLE 61 OF THE MAGNA CARTA DATED 1215 WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN REPEALDED BY ANY ACT OF PARLIMENT
I Alexander Belokon born in Bolton Lancashire ,currently residing in Lincolnshire, and the under mentioned signatories call for the dissolution of Parliament, with immediate effect on the grounds that the public of Great Britain have no confidence in them, and that a temporary government be set up, till the times that a full just government be voted into Parliament by the people of the land, or a temporary government formed with Members of Parliament, with members of the Armed Forces
The people of the United Kingdom, believe that the current government is breaking the law, with regards regulations set out in the
1, European Court of Human Rights, to protect people of all nations under these rights
2,Further too, the people of the United Kingdom have the right to invoke article 61 of the Magna Carta signed in 1215, which has not been repealed by any previous government in that lawful rebellion is a right to the people of the country if the country is being unjustly ruled………………
3,Further too the Equality ACT 2010 is also being abused by the government it not treating each individual case under the act.
4,Further too the government is also abusing the European Human Rights Act in that it is using forced labour, under duress of black mail, interference with private family life and well being, degrading and in-human treatment of sick disabled and poor people,
5,we therefore invoke our rights to use all powers necessary to remove this unelected government from power, under common laws of the land for the people.
THE EUROPEAN COURT OF HUMAN RIGHTS ACT
Prohibition of torture
No one shall be subjected to torture or to inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
Prohibition of slavery and forced labour
1. No one shall be held in slavery or servitude.
2. No one shall be required to perform forced or compulsory labour.
Right to liberty and security
1. Everyone has the right to liberty and security of person. No one shall be deprived of his liberty save in the following cases and in accordance with a procedure prescribed by law:
Right to a fair trial
1. In the determination of his civil rights and obligations or of any criminal charge against him, everyone is entitled to a fair and public hearing within a reasonable time by an independent and impartial tribunal established by law.
(b) to have adequate time and facilities for the preparation of his defence;
(c) to defend himself in person or through legal assistance of his own choosing or, if he has not sufficient means to pay for legal assistance, to be given it free when the interests of justice so require;
Right to respect for private and family life
1. Everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life, his home and his correspondence.
2. There shall be no interference by a public authority with the exercise of this right except such as is in accordance with the law and is necessary in a democratic society in the interests of national security, public safety or the economic well-being of the country, for the prevention of disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
Freedom of expression
1. Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority and regardless of frontiers.
Freedom of assembly and association
1. Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and to freedom of association with others, including the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests.
ARTICLE 61 OF THE MAGNA CARTA 1215
Rebellion in itself has a number of different meanings and is in fact quite close to another word that seems to be on everyone’s lips; Revolution. Defined meaning of Rebellion;
Refusal to accept some authority or code or convention.
An act or show of defiance toward an authority or established government.
Defined meaning of Lawful;
Being within the law; allowed by law: lawful methods of dissent. (The lawful refusal to conform to the authority that is unjust)
1.Under article 61 of Magna Carta 1215 (the founding document of our Constitution) we have a right to enter into lawful rebellion if we feel we are being governed unjustly.
2. Contrary to common belief our Sovereign and her government are only there to govern us and not to rule us and this must be done within the constraint of our Common Law and the freedoms asserted to us by such Law, nothing can become law in this country if it falls outside of this simple constraint.
3.Article 61 shows quite clearly who really holds the power in this country, that being quite simply us the people; we have Sovereignty not any Parliament and nor can this be taken from us by any Parliament who claim to have taken the people’s Sovereignty.
4. As defined above any act passed by a Parliament to remove the power the people possess, or to remove the power from the point of constraint we invested the power in, is invalid as it falls outside of the constraint laid down by Common/Constitutional Law.
5.This is a simple safeguard put in place to protect our freedoms under said law and to never allow such freedoms to be removed or diminished. So in reality any Act, Statute and subsequent law or legislation formed by these actions, that effects our freedoms asserted to us, is quite evidently unjust, invalid and most certainly illegal.
6.By invoking article 61 we are quite clearly stating that we feel we are being governed unjustly and after giving the head of state (Her Majesty) 40 day’s to correct this, if this is not corrected, then we can simply enter into lawful rebellion and we do this under the full 7.protection of our Constitutional Law.
Lawful rebellion allows quite simply for the following recourse;
1.Full refusal to pay any forms of Tax, Fines and any other forms of monies to support and/or benefit said unlawful governance of this country.
2.Full refusal to abide by any Law, Legislation or Statutory Instrument invalidly put in place by said unlawful governance that is in breech of the Constitutional safeguard.
3.To hinder in any way possible all actions of the treasonous government of this land, who have breeched the Constitutional safeguard; defined with no form of violence in anyway, just lawful hindrance under freedom asserted by Constitutional Law and Article 61.
Above are listed the three main ways we can as a people rely upon article 61 and what this allows for. The British people were given over 700 years ago a Law to use as there recourse when faced with either a Parliamentary dictatorship, or a Sovereign trying to rule by Divine Right, which amounts to the same thing. We have a right, and a birth right at that, to be governed properly under our birth right law and no other and certainly not by laws introduced on the pretence of being British Law, when in fact all laws passed since 1973 have been European laws in the guise of British law. We have a right to freedom within our true law and no Parliament can remove this for they were not present in its implementation nor did it need any Parliament, or any Parliament involvement, this was quite simply a deal struck between the people and a Sovereign, a deal which can never be broken.
The traitors that reside in the Parliament of this country only fear one thing and that quite simply is us the people and they know that they can never defend themselves, or defend their treasonous actions, lies and deceit against the power of the people, asserted by and given by, the founding document of our Constitution Magna Carta 1215. They realize, as many others do, that once the British public grasps the power of Magna Carta in both hands and start to use it in their defence; their game is quite simply up.
What does Magna Carta stand for?
In stands for freedom, that the people have Sovereignty that cannot be removed by anyone and it stands for the only real true rule of law; that no one, without exception, is above the law.
THE EQUALITY ACT 2010
Definition of disability under the Equality Act 2010
You’re disabled under the
if you have a physical or mental impairment that has a ‘substantial’ and ‘long-term’ negative effect on your ability to do normal daily activities.
Today: ALEXANDER is counting on you
ALEXANDER BELOKON needs your help with “THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED KINGDOM AND HER MAJESTY QUEEN ELIZABETH 11..... STOP THE CURRENT WELFARE REFORMS IN ALL FORMS”. Join ALEXANDER and 1,614 supporters today.