STOP PLAYING POLITICS WITH ST. JUDE HOSPITAL
This petition had 1,263 supporters
Considering the growing anxiety of citizens of the country and in particular those resident in the southern regions, over the prevailing uncertainty about the future direction of the St. Jude Hospital Reconstruction Project; it has become necessary for citizens to express in the clearest possible terms their desire to see an end to the political game being played with such a critical project and to urge government to move purposefully to provide a completed hospital which can service the health needs of our population within the shortest possible time-frame.
Therefore we, the undersigned, concerned citizens demand the following from the Government of Saint Lucia:
1. That there be no demolition of St. Jude Hospital;
2. That the Government of Saint Lucia recommences work on the St. Jude Hospital immediately;
3. That the Hospital be completed within the shortest possible time-frame;
4. That the mechanisms be put in place for its commissioning within a realistic timeframe; and
5. That measures be taken immediately to improve the safety of staff and patients at the George Odlum Stadium, while awaiting completion of St. Jude Hospital Reconstruction.
Today: Mary is counting on you
Mary Mathew needs your help with “The Government of Saint Lucia : STOP PLAYING POLITICS WITH ST. JUDE HOSPITAL”. Join Mary and 1,262 supporters today.