Halal Free UK

0 have signed. Let’s get to 5,000!


 Halal is a barbaric slaughter of animals. Large clear labels should be present on all food which is halal. Public eating establishment should not be allowed to served halal. Shops should sell halal but only to be consumed in private. 5% of the UK is muslim. Why should the other 95% suffer? Sign today to stop barbaric slaughters!



Today: Petitions is counting on you

Petitions UK needs your help with “The Government: Halal Free UK”. Join Petitions and 3,222 supporters today.