Clemency & the release of Kevin Pickard

Clemency & the release of Kevin Pickard

0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
At 500 signatures, this petition is more likely to be featured in recommendations!
Kevin Pickard started this petition to The Department of Corrections, The Pennsylvania Board of Pardons, Governor Tom Wolf, Secretary of Pa

Hi, My name is Kevin Pickard; 

I am asking for support & forgiveness from my community, as I seek Clemency from the State of Pennsylvania & Governor Tom Wolf. I want the opportunity to prove I am better than my actions have previously shown. I know an apology isn't enough to do away with the pain, hurt and torment I've caused. I am willing to do whatever it takes to right any wrong I've done and pain I've caused. No one deserved anything I've put them through, my actions were both disgraceful & humiliating. I was raised and taught netter than that. I would like everyone who sign's and considers signing this petition to know sincerely, that is not the person I am today, nor who I strive to be. Due to the harm caused to my loved one I allowed my frustrations to cloud my judgement & because of that frustration I not only hurt myself, my family, the victims & my community I hurt my opportunity to become an asset to my community. I believe it was meant for me to go through this, in order to gain perspective & I am a better more patient and compassionate person. I want the opportunity to finishing raising my children & mending our relationships and those others that I've let down by my previous actions. In the event I do get the opportunity I would like to mentor kids so that they don't make the mistake I did, & be an advocate for justice reform, education & financial education in the black community. I want the opportunity to be a positive and productive member of society cultivating my community. I know I am asking for a lot but I am asking for 10% of your trust and the other 90% I will earn by becoming an asset to my community. Thank you!

 

Sincerely,

 

Kevin Pickard

0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
At 500 signatures, this petition is more likely to be featured in recommendations!