Restoration of freedom to dress
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
Why should the new dress code be scrapped ?
- Dressing is a part of non-verbal communication that a student needs to express his/her affections and feelings.
- School dress codes limit the messages of awareness that students can send by wearing relevant information on themselves. This way , they can help stop a bad deed or promote a good deed.
- Implementation of the new policy indirectly violates basic fundamental right that every Indian citizen possesses as per the Constitution. FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
- None of the students were ever informed about it at the time of admission into the University.
- Limited liberty of the students is halted.
- Forced implementation of the new dress code may depress many students.
- Depression may also affect their grades.
- Ultimately , careers are put at risk.
Today: Aizaz Ur is counting on you
Aizaz Ur Rahman needs your help with “The Dean: Restoration of freedom to dress”. Join Aizaz Ur and 254 supporters today.