City of Benton Harbor: Stop Overcharging Citizens for Utilities and Poor Service
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Monthly water rates are way too high. Regular citizens are drowning in unfair fees. Wealthy organizations get a break while residents are grossly overcharged. The setup deposit of $300 is unreasonable. Customer service has not been enforced. Respect your citizens!
- Fully investigate unusual rates on our bills.
- The overrall rates need to drop by at least 40%.
- The deposit and the reconnect fees must be reduced.
- Rude cashiers must be trained or replaced.
- Provide options for 48 hr. text message shutoff warnings for customers.
Today: Elnora is counting on you
Elnora Gavin needs your help with “The City Manager: City of Benton Harbor: Stop Overcharging Citizens for Utilities and Poor Service”. Join Elnora and 82 supporters today.