Accept the TC Street Food Proposal For Mobile Food Vending
This petition had 512 supporters
Consistent with the Commission’s goal of promoting economic growth via mobile food vending with in the city limit, our committee, comprised of city residents, merchants, food truck operators and restaurateurs, is in favor of regulated mobile food vending within the city limits for the following non-exclusive reasons:
1. To offer residents and visitors a high quality, fast, low-cost dining option in our city;
2. To encourage, incentivize, and attract entrepreneurship in our city;
3. To augment and enhance our region’s growing food culture by encouraging the fastest growing culinary trend;
4. To enhance and increase security in nightlife areas by providing additional community policing;
5. To bring additional vibrancy to our downtown, parks and underserved areas;
6. To promote healthy living by providing and additional incentive for pedestrian and bicycle traffic; and
7. To increase the availability of diverse and high quality food offerings during periods of high demand.
Today: TC Street Food is counting on you
TC Street Food needs your help with “The City Commission of Traverse City: Accept the TC Street Food Proposal For Mobile Food Vending”. Join TC Street Food and 511 supporters today.