Cbse -2018march physics 12th class question paper
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
I would like to put forth the following few points regarding, the 2018 March CBSE Physics question paper.
1. As per the Curriculum/ Syllabus issued by CBSE for 2017-18 for Senior School Certificate Examination, the weightage for application part of the question paper must be of 30% (21 Marks). Application includes, - use abstract - information in concrete situation, to apply knowledge to new situations, Use given content to interpret a situation, provide an example, or solve a problem .
But in the question paper, numericals (to solve a problem) are given for 20 marks. This exceeds the total weightage of 30% kept for applications.
2. Question number 16 (b) of set 2, the diagram is printed wrongly. The ray if extended strikes at vertex. But the question says, " will this ray suffer TIR on striking the face AC? Justify". As per the picture given, it does not strike face AC. So, it comes under faulty question.
3. In question 24 OR bit c, the question says " When a tiny circular obstacle is placed in the path of light from a distant source, a bright spot is seen at the centre of the obstacle. Explain why?". In this question, it must be " at the centre of the screen". So, it comes under faulty question.
4. In question 15 related to symmetric biconvex lens placed on a plane mirror, the diagram is not exactly given as per the information given in the question. There needs the liquid layer. Where exactly liquid layer taken?. So it comes under faulty question.
5. Question 18 (a), when a glass plate is covered to reduce the intensity of light falling on the slits, more information is required regarding thickness of the plate and refractive index of the glass. Because the position of central bright depends on the above factors. So it comes under faulty question.
ON THE WHOLE THE QUESTION PAPER IS LENGTHY.
IT TAKES TIME FOR THE STUDENTS TO SOLVE NUMERICALS FOR 20 MARKS.
AN AVERAGE CHILD, AT THE FIRST LOOK OF THE PAPER MAY BE DEMORALISED.
Keeping the above points in mind, we request you to take necessary action.
Thanking you sir,
Today: Kalpana is counting on you
Kalpana Kuruhuri needs your help with “The cbse board: Cbse -2018march physics 12th class question paper”. Join Kalpana and 33 supporters today.