- Charlie HalesMayor Of Portland
- Kurt CreagerPortland Housing Bureau Director
- Dan SalzmanCommissioner of Public Affairs
Tenants advocating for rents we can afford
Portland metro landlords are pricing tenants out of their homes, with rents increasing hundreds of dollars per month. The demand for affordable housing and lack of availability has many moderate to low-income residents, families with children, fixed-income seniors, and people with disabilities on the verge of becoming homeless. This disheartening trend is unacceptable.
We are petitioning our city officials: Mayor Charlie Hale, Commissioner Dan Salzman, and Portland Housing Bureau Director Kurt Creager for the following actions:
1. Moratorium on Rent Increases.
2. Affordable Rents people of all income levels can support.
3. Emergency Housing Support for Displaced Tenants affected by extreme rent increases.
Our goal is to help tenants of all income levels maintain access to affordable housing, providing safe living conditions and overall stability for our community.
Please offer your support by signing our petition.
For More Information Go To: http://tenantspricedout.com/
- Mayor Of Portland
- Portland Housing Bureau Director
- Commissioner of Public Affairs
We need you to support our request for a moratorium on predatory rent increases and to provide emergency housing support for low-income displaced tenants (includiing families with children, seniors, and people with disabilities) on the verge of becoming homeless.
Tenants Priced Out! @ http://tenantspricedout.com/ started this petition with a single signature, and now has 456 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.