- U.S. House of RepresentativesCongress
- Rep. Kevin McCarthyMajority Leader
- Rep. Steve ScaliseMajority Whip
- Rep. Cathy McMorris RodgersHouse Republican Conference Chair
- Rep. Steve StiversNational Republican Congressional Committee Chair
- Doug CollinsRepresentative
- Jason SmithRepresentative
- Luke MesserRepresentative
IMPEACH THE JUDGES! 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals
0 have signed. Let’s get to 5,000.
The U.S. House of Representatives has the authority to initiate impeachment of 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals judges Richard R. Clifton, William Canby, and Michelle T. Friedland. In refusing the Department of Justice's request to stay a restraining order that halted enforcement of Trump's travel restrictions nationwide, these judges have exceeded their judicial authority, recklessly jeopardized the safety of Americans and delivered an unethical and intellectually dishonest judgment unbecoming of the judicial branch of the Federal government.
U.S. House of Representatives
- Majority Leader
Rep. Kevin McCarthy
- Majority Whip
Rep. Steve Scalise
- House Republican Conference Chair
Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers
- National Republican Congressional Committee Chair
Rep. Steve Stivers
IMPEACH 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals JUDGES
American Liberty Center started this petition with a single signature, and now has 3,250 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.
Today: Lori is counting on you
Lori Hopkins-Cavanagh needs your help with “Tell U.S. House of Representatives: IMPEACH 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals JUDGES”. Join Lori and 3,249 supporters today.