Tell President Trump to take these steps to stop hate!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
At the Anne Frank Center for Mutual Respect, we don't just call out hate, we also present ideas to stop it. President Trump, we demand more than just words. We demand action. Here is our plan to stop the rise of hate in America:
2. Fire the Antisemite Steve Bannon.
3. Strengthen, not abolish previous executive orders that advance civil and human rights.
4. Appoint a senior White House counselor for civil and human rights.
5. Deliver a prime-time televised speech on countering Antisemitism, Islamophobia, racism, sexism and anti-LGBT bias.
6. Work with Congress to establish a national blue-ribbon Commission on Combating Hate in America with have sufficient independence and bipartisan representation.
We, the undersigned, join the Anne Frank Center for Mutual Respect in demanding President Trump take action against hate in America before he drags our nation over a moral cliff.
Today: Anne Frank Center for Mutual Respect is counting on you
Anne Frank Center for Mutual Respect needs your help with “Tell President Trump to take these steps to stop hate!”. Join Anne Frank Center for Mutual Respect and 96 supporters today.