Bible Study Class for Public Schools
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
In this petition, we are wanting to start a Bible study class for Public High schools in the United States. Why would Bible study be a great class for education? Well, based on the fact that the great country of the United States of America was founded upon Christianity, I believe that it is culturally important to realize what our country based it's foundation on. It is also important to have knowledge of the the Bible to know much about history and literature.
Reasons for a Bible Study Class
- Learn about one of the oldest documents of history the world has ever had
- Personal Edification- it can provide you of correct ways to live life and help you through tough times
- There are many tough vocabulary words in the Bible that many students can benefit from knowing
- It can unite the United States of America under God
- Cultural Literacy- References to the Bible are found in art, music, philosophy, law and more.
- Can lower drug and smoking addictions in school
- Can also stop bullying in school by the power of the Holy Spirit
This could be a fantastic course for high school students to take when we look at all the benefits it can provide for our country. I hope that with our leaders help, we can make the Bible a well known book to lots of young men and women and impact our country in a positive way.
Today: Adam is counting on you
Adam Tefft needs your help with “Ted Cruz: Bible Study Class for Public Schools”. Join Adam and 73 supporters today.