Taking NOTA (None of the Above) to RTR (Right to Reject)
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
This petition questions every concerned citizen:
1. Are you dissatisfied with the elected representatives of your country?
2. Would you like to empower yourself to choose a candidate of your choice?
If the answer is yes then I invite you to save democracy by empowering yourself with the right to active protest against corrupt politicians.
My petition is to give teeth to NOTA
Therefore, I petition that:
1. If more than 50% people, who cast the ballot, choose NOTA, then all the candidates standing in that particular election be disqualified only from that one constituency for that one election and the next upcoming election.
2. Democracy means majority opinion should prevail but which currently is not the case.
3. My petition is to empower citizens to elect the candidate of their choice and reject unsocial characters.
4. My petition is to empower citizens to make the right choice rather than continue with helpless existence.
5. My petition is to open the door for the new and clean set of candidates to be elected as representatives of your choice.
If you want to see a United India on the world map, PICK YOUR CANDIDATE BY DESIGN NOT BY DEFAULT!
Save Democracy Make NOTA Effective!
If you support this Petition, then sign up and share with others to create a Movement.
- SHIV KHERA
Today: Shiv is counting on you
Shiv Khera needs your help with “Taking NOTA (None of the Above) to RTR (Right to Reject)”. Join Shiv and 313 supporters today.