NBA 2k18 VC adjustments.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
With latest iteration of NBA 2k (2k18) there has been much backlash regarding Virtual Currency (VC). Not only are in game items priced at a higher rate, but the rate at which VC is earned has been greatly reduced. We would like to see a balancing of the in game economy. Including a(n):
- Reduction in cost and/or an increase in rarity for MyTeam packs.
- Reduction of costs for MyCareer purchases such as; attributes, clothes, shoes, hats, animations, and other accessories.
- Increase in VC earned from all game modes when a minimum amount of time has been played ex: 5-10 minutes of game time played.
- Increase in VC earned from MyCareer NBA contracts and endorsements.
- Bring back VC difficulty multiplier and/or add a quarter length multiplier for all game modes
This is not an all inclusive list of changes, but this is a starting point to open discussions for change. We do not expect everything on this list to be implemented, but even with a few of these changes we can achieve both; a better in game economy as well as an overall more enjoyable game and experience.
Today: Joseph is counting on you
Joseph Schweppe needs your help with “Take Two Interactive. : NBA 2k18 VC adjustments.”. Join Joseph and 39 supporters today.