Remove Nikocado Avocado From YouTube
0 have signed. Let’s get to 5,000!
Nikocado Avocado's Abuse of YouTube
Nikocado Avocado has been a Youtuber since 2016. During his time on YouTube Nikocado Avocado has abused his platform of nearly 2 million subscribers tremendously. Nikocado Avocado has displayed a pattern of habitual grotesque behavior throughout YEARS on his channel. He has used his platform to bully and harass his peers, display deranged and inappropriate behavior, and continuously violate YouTube standards and policies without consequence.
Some YouTube guidelines and policies Nikocado Avocado's content has broken are included but not limited to:
- Content that features prolonged name calling or malicious insults (such as racial slurs) based on their intrinsic attributes. These attributes include their protected group status, physical attributes, or their status as a survivor of sexual assault, domestic abuse, child abuse etc.
- Content that incites others to harass or threaten individuals on or off YouTube.
- Content that encourages abusive fan behavior such as doxxing, dogpiling, brigading or off-platform targeting.
- Repeatedly encourages abusive audience behavior.
- Repeatedly targets, insults and abuses an identifiable individual based on their intrinsic attributes across multiple uploads.
- Exposes an individual to risks of physical harm based on the local social or political context.
- Creates content that harms the YouTube ecosystem by persistently inciting hostility between creators for personal financial gain.
With this petition I am hoping to bring Nikocado Avocado's actions to the attention of executives at YouTube and YouTube Creators. Nikocado Avocado's YouTube channel(s) should be shut down for this habitual behavior that goes against YouTube's community guidelines and policies. Nikocado Avocado should be no longer allowed to abuse his platform.
Today: cavonna is counting on you
cavonna Greer needs your help with “susuan wojcicki: Remove Nikocado Avocado From YouTube”. Join cavonna and 3,801 supporters today.