To change current bus timetables in the Ormeau area
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
The current bus timetables in the Ormeau area are not adequate Ormeau is a constantly growing area alot of people in the area need to travel for work and school these are the issues I feel need to be addressed
- First bus weekday mornings is around 6.30am then the next bus is 2 hours later
- The last bus leaving Ormeau station of an evening is 5.25pm and the last bus to Ormeau Hills is 5.01pm
- The last bus on the weekends is 3.30pm
- Buses run every 2 hours during the day
- Buses leaving 2 minutes before the Gold coast train arrives which means the wait for the next bus could anywhere from 30 mins to 2 hours
Today: Denise is counting on you
Denise Vaughan needs your help with “Surfside Buslines: To change current bus timetables in the Ormeau area”. Join Denise and 114 supporters today.