We need a Railway Line for Suryapet, joining Hyderabad to Vijayawada (Parallel to NH-65).
This petition had 349 supporters
Shri Suresh Prabhu,
Minister of Railways,
Subject: We need a Railway Line for Suryapet (Hyderabad to Vijayawada via Suryapet)
Firstly we would like to introduce myself, We the citizens of Suryapet District, Telangana. We are very happy that a great person like you heading the respectful and responsible position as Minister of Railways. Many will rush to request, complain and suggest you with day to day operational problems and mishaps. We haven’t found the right person till now to deal with this problem. We felt that you are the one extremely efficient person to handle this issue.
“Our experience was so unpleasant that we are compelled to write this letter to you. Would you please spare some time out of your busy schedule on this issue. We just want to share some ideas regarding the Traffic Congestion and Time Consuming Journey on National Highway – 65 (Majorly from HYDERABAD to VIJAYAWADA via SURYAPET).”
We all know that NH-65 is noted as one of the most crowded highways for the transportation in India. We have been noticing many number of accidents on this highway, especially from Hyderabad to Vijayawada. The ratio of traffic flow and number of accidents occurring are continuously increasing. Even many newspapers such as “The Hindu” had quoted this issue as “NH-65 continues to be a death trap”. Even NHAI had done a survey In view of the increasing number of road accidents on NH-65. People are feeling convulsed to travel on this highway, because it had taken away the lives of many.
Here are some brief action points:
1. In our opinion, the best solution to this problem is to lay a new railway line parallel to the NH-65 (From HYD to VJW). With this the traffic flow will be reduced, and accidents which occur mostly due to goods transportation services such as Lorries and Heavy Trucks can be minimized.
2. In our India there is a railway line connecting every two capital cities.
a. Chennai-Kolkata has a railway line parallel to National Highway-16.
b. Mumbai-Hyderabad (Part of / Parallel to - NH-65) has a railway line.
c. Bangalore-Hyderabad has a railway line parallel to National Highway-44.
3. Can reduce the transportation costs, which will be helpful for Low, Middle class people, Students, Merchants, and for people who are employed in the cities.
4. Can increase the Employemnt by running Sub-Urban(Local) Trains which carries a large number of people on a daily basis.
5. Towns on either side on the line will be developed, as you know that Nalgonda District which is in between the two well developed capital cities is little backward compared to few districts such as RangaReddy, Khammam, Warangal,etc.
6. Agricultural Sector can be enhanced with this new railway line.
7. Tourism Industry can take an Upswing.
1. No railway service to Suryapet, which is equidistant from 2 capital cities
Hyderabad and Vijayawada, even dont have a railway line.
2. We have lost many proposed State Government Projects and Industries
due to lack of railway facility.
3. Occurrence of accidents is at peak in number in this area.
4. Demand for the new railway line is increasing day by day.
With these measures, Railways can create profits by running Sub-Urban (Local) services in between these two current capital cities. Efficiency will be improved, and people will see a new face of Railways to be proud of.
Hope you would look into this as early as possible and alert the corresponding departments regarding this issue.
Today: Suryapet is counting on you
Suryapet District needs your help with “Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu: We need a Railway Line for Suryapet, joining Hyderabad to Vijayawada (Parallel to NH-65).”. Join Suryapet and 348 supporters today.