Politicians are public servants not kings. They should lead life life like common man
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
A PIL has been filed in the Supreme Court, sending it for your assessment.
Dear / Respected citizens of India.
01.MPs n MLAs should not get pension because politics is not a job or employment, but a free service.
Politics is an election under the Public Representation Act, there is no retirement but they can be re-elected.
Another big cheating in this is that if a person is a councilor, then becomes a legislator, and then becomes an MP, he gets three pensions but not one. It is a big betrayal with the citizens of the country which should be immediately stopped.
02. With the Central Pay Commission, the salary of MPs n MLAs should be revised. And they should be brought under income tax rule.
At present, they increase their salaries and allowances by voting themselves. And at that time the tone of all parties becomes united.
03. MPs n MLAs should discard their current health care system and participate in health care system similar to Indian public health. Treatment should not be done abroad, if it is to be done abroad, get it done at your own expense.
4. All concessions including electricity, water, phone bill, should be terminated. (They not only get many such concessions but they are also increasing it frequently )
5.To prevent criminal leaders from contesting elections.
Punish d criminals n should be banned from the Parliament n Assembly. Financial losses due to politicians in the office should be collected from their families n properties.
6. MPs n MLAs should also follow all the laws applicable to ordinary Indian.
7. Subsidies available to MPs and MLAs, subsidized food in Parliament canteen MUST b withdrawn.
Serving in Parliament n Assembly is a respect, not an attractive career for looting.
09 *Free rail and air travel be stopped*. 10 *They Should have the retirement age limit in contesting election.* 11 *They should have atleast graduation degree to contest the election.* 12.And no VIP status for them. No govt. cars, no security, they should live like a common man, not like a king. They are servants to public not Kings
Today: Bheemappa is counting on you
Bheemappa Bandikeri needs your help with “Supreme Court of India: Politicians are public servants not kings. They should lead life life like common man”. Join Bheemappa and 73 supporters today.