One Nation One Federation
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Bodybuilding is a very different sport in India. Unlike all other sports which has one single association or federation for the nation (Example BCCI for cricket), thats not the case for bodybuilding. There are many different bodybuilding associations in India and most of them claim to be the official and recognised by government of India. This not only creates confusion among the people but is also doing lots of damage to the sport of bodybuilding.
- An athlete can be a member of only one association.
- He/She cannot take part in the competitions organised by other associations.
- Athletes usually has to sign contracts with the associations undertaking
- There are different category and different rules in each association
- There are several events with same name, so people don’t know who is the actual winner
- We will never see all the best athletes on a single stage
- List of Federations in India
Today: Sunit is counting on you
Sunit Srivastava needs your help with “Supreme court of India: One Nation One Federation”. Join Sunit and 37 supporters today.