Support Oklahoma Acupuncture License
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
Did you know that Oklahoma is one of two states that has no Acupuncture license?!
Why do we need a license?
- Protect the public from sham Acupuncturists.
- Set educational standards for Acupuncturists.
- Enable people to use their insurance for drug-free pain relief.
- Establish clinic hygiene standards.
- Create a Board to regulate Acupuncturists.
- Prevent the spread of communicable disease.
How can we make this happen?
- Contact your representatives! Believe it or not, there are those in this state that do not want a license to be put in place!
- Know what we’re asking for. We aren’t trying to regulate other healthcare providers like chiropractors. They have their own regulatory board.
- Sign this petition and share it with your friends, family, and healthcare providers.
- Support Acupuncturists who have the education and training required by the NCCAOM including a minimum of 3 years of study and a year long residency at an NCCAOM accredited school and clinic.
Today: Toni is counting on you
Toni Penery needs your help with “Support Oklahoma Acupuncture License”. Join Toni and 458 supporters today.