NOTE: emails are not enabled for this petition - so you don't need to worry about any repercussions of being one of the first to sign. Lists of names in random order will be delivered to the large retail multiples - every time we get over 10,000 signatures.
Your support is vital because we need to drastically increase the uptake of green energy to reduce climate change. Without this we will continue to be exploited by the energy providers and there will be no future for our children and grand children.
Full details of the wind/solar solutions and redesigned packaging can be found on the Indiegogo project site - http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/low-cost-green-energy-and-other-benefits-of-packaging-designed-for-reuse/x/5061606.
- Supermarkets and their suppliers
By offering us the option of buying a few of our everday purchases (milk, juice, cereals, bread etc.) in PACKAGING that has been DESIGNED FOR REUSE in the construction of a wind or solar green energy solutions, we can dramatically reduce the cost and speed up the adoption of green energy solutions.
I do understand that you would incur additional costs helping to complete the development, modifying your tooling, production lines and supply chains. For this reason, once I can see a working prototype, I would be happy to help meet these costs and reduce risk to you by:
(1) paying a small premium for the packaging - say 20 to 50p on a £2.50 four litre bottle of milk.
(2) paying this premium (estimated at around £50 for the 255 'packaging items' required to build a wind turbine) up front to be sure of availability.
Please could you do the sums and let me know:
(1) about the wind/solar equipment I could make and how much electricity, hot water or heat that it would generate,
(2) the additional cost and quantity of the packaging
(3) the additional cost of proprietary items (eg. grid tie inverter components, alternators etc.)?
(4) costs using your existing solar panel fitters if all of my neighbors (say 10+ houses in the same street) ordered installations all at the same time.
More details of the wind/solar solutions and redesigned packaging can be found on the Indiegogo project site - http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/low-cost-green-energy-and-other-benefits-of-packaging-designed-for-reuse/x/5061606.
Senake Atureliya started this petition with a single signature, and now has 9 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.