Alief Dress Code #Nodresscode

Alief Dress Code #Nodresscode

0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
At 100 signatures, this petition is more likely to be featured in recommendations!
Ashley Portillo started this petition to Students

Our names are Davaughn, Ashley, and Jonathan, we are students in the 10 Grade that attend Elsik High School. For a class project we want to have our voices heard by making a change about our dress code.


The dress code at Elsik High School is a bit strict in our point of view. We asked a couple of our classmates if they think the dress code is fair in a way. Over 85% of the students that we asked did not agree with the dress code at Elsik High School. The other 15% just didn’t care about the dress code. Why? That 15% of students does not have to worry about the dress code rules because everything they wear is dress code type ,So there is no reason for them to worry about the dress code or being told anything.


On the other hand, the school board has dress code rules to lead us in the right path as we get older. Dressing shows people how you take care of yourself. The way you dress is how most people judge you.


However we did some research on school dress code and found that students feel like not being able to wear whatever they want violates their freedom of expression. Students feel like they should be able to wear what they want that's the way they express themselves. On the other hand Parents find it more expensive having to pay for a specific dress code for school, it's a waste of money and not everyone can afford to be wasting money on specific dress code.


Please sign this petition to support our initiative. For the sake of helping everyone save up some money #Nodresscode, we would love to help parents save up their money. Thank You!.

0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
At 100 signatures, this petition is more likely to be featured in recommendations!