Animals and human beings are suffering a lot, due to consumption of unhygenic salt and other eatables. Please support this petition to protect all living creatures.
- HE The Governor of Haryana
- Hindustan Salt Limited
- Member of Parliament
Shri Deepender Singh Hooda
- The National Human Rights Commission
- Hindustan Salt Limited
- Shardha Sambhar Salt
- DGFS, Haryana
- PSFS, Haryana
- Hon'ble Chief Minister, Haryana
- The Secretary to the Ministry of MSME
- Hon'ble Minister for MSME
- The Chief Minister of Delhi
- The Chief Secretary to the Govt. of Haryana
- HE The President of India
- Govt. of India
The Cabinet Secretary
STOP unhygienic eatables for animals and human beings - Abhishek Kadyan.........
Include Iodized Salt in the list of Procurement Policy, 2012 for Government purchase because Government agencies are procuring unhygienic salt for the public distribution system, mid day meals and to supply ICDS aanganwadi Kendra, where as M/s Hindustan Salt Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprises) ready to provide guaranteed Iodized salt at very nominal price.
Following information required from all concerned:
1. List of items procured and supplied under Public Distribution System.
2. List of authorised suppliers along with items, all MOU signed and copies of terms and conditions for a suppliers.
3. Supply me the procurement policy, application form for distributor, supplier.
4. Which iodized salt procured and supplied under public distribution system, supplied by whom?
5. M/s Hindustan Salt Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprises) manufacturing guaranteed iodized salt for human consumption at very nominal prices, Are you ready to sign MOU with this Company or its Authorised distributors, where as salt is tax free item?
The National Human Rights Commission has issued notices to the Chief Secretary, Delhi Government and Commissioners of three Municipal Corporation of the city on allegations made in a media report that out of 162 samples of mid-day meal served in schools run by these corporations, only 8 passed the minimum requirements for both adequate protein and calorie content. Thus, the students were eating poor quality food. The officers have been given four weeks time to submit reports in the matter. Reportedly, these samples were sent for tests during the period from 1st April, 2012 to 31st October, 2012.
The Commission in its notice has observed that the contents of the press report, if true, raise a serious issue of violation of right to health of children. The officers concerned have also been directed to inform the Commission of the steps taken for improving the quality of mid-day meal as well as functioning of NGOs, who are supplying it to the schools.
we strongly recommended M/s Hindustan Salt Limited products for human consumption - Aam Aadmi ka namak.
PIL No. 108 of 2013 moved by Naresh Kadyan in the Supreme Court of India be heard on April 8, 2013 to protect Sambhar Lake, Environment, Wildlife and birds.
Commodities of daily use for common man, Non-PDS items are also being distributed through the Fair Price Shops in order to ensure that items of daily need are available at reasonable price and good quality to the consumers by the Government of Rajasthan and Civil Supplies Corporation is currently taking care of distribution of Non-PDS items like Iodized Wash Salt supplied by the Hindustan Salt Limited.
Shardha Sambhar Salt started this petition with a single signature, and now has 323 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.