To keep good jobs in CT. Maintain what we have now for customer restoration times. With consoldation of work centers they (Northeast Utility Executives) will hamper restoration efforts.
- U.S. House of Representatives
- Vice President of Electric Field Operations
Steven R. Gilkey
- President and Chief Operating Officer of The Connecticut Light and Power Company
William P. Herdegen
- Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary
Gregory B. Butler
- Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer
David R. McHale
- Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
James J. Judge
- Executive Vice President,and Chief Operating Officer
Leon J. Olivier
- Spokesman for NU
- Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer, Northeast Utilities
Thomas J. May
- Connecticut Governor
- Connecticut State Senate
- Connecticut State House
- U.S. Senate
- President of NSTAR Gas and Yankee Gas
Stop the corporate greed and stop the executives from Northeast Utilities from closing Area Work Centers in CT. This will only hinder customer restoration efforts, and leave CT powerless.
Dennis Healy started this petition with a single signature, and now has 945 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.