STOP THE EXPANSION OF THE HATFIELD-MCCOY TRAILHEAD INTO WAYNE. We don't need regulations.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 2,500!
This is a petition to stop the expansion of the Hatfield-Mccoy trailhead into Wayne county. If you enjoy the freedom of unregulated riding in the Wayne, EastLynn and Dunlow area PLEASE!! sign.
This is just a few things that it will affect.
1. They will try to keep everyone off of all trails except those included in the trail system.
2. We will have to register and obtain insurance on our ATV/UTVs and purchase a permit to ride each year. Which will lead to paying taxes on them.
3. Only factory built machines will be permitted on trails. NO TRUCKS OR RAIL BUGGIES. (Other rules apply).
4. EVERYONE must wear approved helmets and goggles while in motion. Even side by sides.
5. No hunting or camping in the area of the trails.
6. No riding after dark.
7. No passengers unless factory designed to accommodate them.
8. No adult beverages permitted.
Other rules and regulations can be found on the Hatfield-Mccoy recreational authority website. Thank you!!
Today: Phillip is counting on you
Phillip Pilbeam needs your help with “STOP THE EXPANSION OF THE HATFIELD-MCCOY TRAILHEAD INTO WAYNE.”. Join Phillip and 1,628 supporters today.