REJECT BOARDING HOUSES. REMOVE "BOARDING HOUSES" & SENIORS FROM LEPS, & DCPS & R2 ZONES
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
- DEPARTMENT OF PLANNING as requested by us and voted by Council, please place an immediate HALT on ALL CURRENT and FUTURE BOARDING HOUSES and SENIORS HOUSING DEVELOPMENT across on the NORTHERN BEACHES LGA until the SEPP and LEP'S are fixed.
- DEPARTMENT OF PLANNING please fix the SEPP and COUNCIL please fix the LEP'S & DCP'S to remove "BOARDING HOUSES" & "SENIORS HOUSING" from R2/RE2 Zones.
- ROB STOKES please listen to your Pittwater Constituents. Please urgently talk to GLADYS BEREJIKLIAN as we want BIO-DIVERSE NATURE STRIPS and ENDANGERED SPECIES across the Northern Beaches LGA PROTECTED IE: BAYVIEW GOLF COURSE, NEWPORT RAINFOREST etc from development. Please request urgently allocation of Green Space funding to purchase and protect these sites forever.
- DEPARTMENT OF PLANNING please reverse incorrectly approved SITE COMPATIBILITY CERTIFICATES and FIX the SCC process to include an appeal process. PANELS should not be able to approve DA'S on SCC'S that BREACH SITE COMPATIBILITY REQUIREMENTS.
- WHY? SO THAT HIGH DENSITY APARTMENT'S AND SENIORS HOUSING CANT BE BUILT IN QUIET R2 ZONED RESIDENTIAL STREETS OR INAPPROPRIATE AREAS SUCH AS BIO-DIVERSE NATURE STRIPS, ENDANGERED SPECIES OR UNSUITABLE FLOOD PRONE LAND.
Northern Beaches local residents are Fed-up with Developers ruining the Australia Dream "THE FAMILY HOME, THE FAMILY STREET" and specialist nature areas in the Northern Beaches LGA. Act Now make these changes put some faith back into your voters, your constituents!!! Enable Northern Beaches Council to regain control through orderly planning within the LGA.
Today: Northern Beaches Hospital Community Forum is counting on you
Northern Beaches Hospital Community Forum needs your help with “STOP HIGH DENSITY MICRO-APARTMENTS DISGUISED AS BOARDING HOUSE'S FROM BEING BUILT ON THE NORTHERN BEACHES IN R2 ZONES - HALT & FIX THE SEPP LAW PLEASE! This is NOT affordable housing. This is developers exploiting loopholes in AH SEPP laws for profit.”. Join Northern Beaches Hospital Community Forum and 569 supporters today.