Animals are being badly abused for personnel gain and profit, where as good goveranance in Haryana banned the cruel animal transportation in goods vehicles towards slaughter houses, kudos to Congress led Government in Haryana.
Republic of Chicken (ROC) is one of India's largest poultry producers and retail brands, they supply chicken products to leading global brands such as KFC, large supermarket chains including Walmart, Reliance Fresh and Spencers, they also distribute their products through chain of own-brand retail stores and delicatessens across India.
Matter has been taken up with the HE the President of India office vide No. PRSEC/E/2013/05326 and DOFPI/E/2013/00015 with the Ministry of Food Processing Industries.
1. Remove Chairman of the National Meat and Poultry Processing Board.
2. Why Chairman son placed in Board Advisory panel?
3. Why Camels are being treated as a Raw Material?
4. Animal Welfare Division should be introduce with in the ambit of Board.
5. Animal Welfare legislations,rules and regulations should be implemented on all the Slaughter houses and meat shops.
6. Animal abuse needs attention, introduction on new techniques / procedures to minimize the unnecessary pain and sufferings to the animals along with strict compliance of the Supreme Court orders.
7. Active participation of the animal welfare groups in the management along with the strict compliance of fundamental duties as defined in article 51 A(g) of the Indian Constitution.
8. Bovine, beef and veal be clarified. Cow progeny slaughtering should not be allowed and close circuit TV camera be compulsory for all Slaughter houses and meat shops.
9. We appreciate the decision of banning animal transport in goods vehicle towards slaughter houses, kudos to good governance in Haryana. We demands cow progeny be declared as domestic animals of India.