SAVE ENFIELD HIGH STREETS! Investigate Environment & Operations at EC
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Have you ever been treated with disrespect, humiliated or regularly ignored by a member of Enfield Council in the hopes that you will just “go away”
Anyone else that is now completely fed-up with the deliberately lackluster, old-fashioned, derogatory, outdated attitudes of a quasi-ruling regime, I invite you to sign this petition.
*HINT* It is such poor taste to publicly knock your newly elected Mayor and youngest ever council leader in history. This is an achievement for females and a chance for a fresh take!
- Where is the commitment to your constituents?
- Where is the example we set to our young people, in the hopes that they can benefit from our actions?
From what I have seen on LYDS Enfield, the current councillors & other Council representatives persistently slate each other and attempt to bully constituents on social media sites.
”Enfield Council is committed to serving the whole borough fairly, delivering excellent services and building strong communities”
This is their standard email signature...
Enough is Enough...
1) a review and investigation is publically called for the heads of departments competency, integrity, accountability for fashist &/or over-zealous attitudes and any financial or beneficial interests connected to Planning Departments & Highways/Environmental with sub-contractors
2) A change in the way constituents can vote for local leaders (make it easier & publicise it more effectively!!!) Teach & educate our community in politics. Give people a voice they can trust in!!
The Many Benefits that Give a Dog a Bone bring to the local community...
Since opening in 2014 our charitable model has recycled over 10,000 tonnes of reusable items back into the community, instead of them going straight to landfill. We work every day with our community to address wealth disparity and encourage regeneration by helping women and men back into work.
The Environmental Department at Enfield Council have refused to aknowledge the recycling benefits and good work we achieve within the community.
The only correspondence we have ever received has been from your environmental department;
- Your department has reported us to DTS on several occasions. All investigations have been closed.
- Fined for Obstruction of the Public Highway
- Prosecuted for Obstruction of the Public Highway
- Prosecuted for Illegal Street Trading (High Mags September 2017)
- Further notice received of intention to prosecute the landlord at 446 green lanes.
I am not surprised there are a record number of empty shops in Enfield Town and Palmers Green.
Today: Carly is counting on you
Carly Twyne needs your help with “Stop Destroying our High Streets - GiveaDogaBone.org.uk”. Join Carly and 94 supporters today.