Lit a candles for all innocent animals, sacrificed for no reasons by the Muslim communities on the eve of Baqra Eid, May God give them wisdom!!!!!
September 25, 2015 animal culling day for religion, billions of animal will be sacrifice, on the eve of Baqr Eid all over the World, AWBI issued letters violating section 28 of the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, 1960. The United Nation affiliated OIPA in India demands ordinance replacing toothless PCA Act, 1960.
1. Nominate Naresh Kadian as Chairman, Haryana Gau Seva Ayog / Animal Welfare Board of India, CPCSEA / Haryana Animal Welfare Board.
2. Issue Ordinance replacing toothless PCA Act, 1960.
3. Prepare animal abuser registry.
4. Declare Cow progeny as National animals of India.
5. Implement National Cattle Commission Report, 2002 along with the Committee of Petitions, Rajya Sabha report, ban on meat export.
6. Declare camel, as state animal of Rajasthan.
Agenda for the meeting of the State Committee for Slaughter Houses (Govt. of Haryana):
1. Issue Ordinance replacing toothless PCA Act, 1960: Draft prepared and same may kindly be circulated to all members of the Committee for their comments and opinion because animals are being badly abused during their shifting towards slaughter houses, why this draft is necessary:
A. Offenses under PCA Act, 1960 are non cognizable in legal terms, less punishments as well.
B. SPCA’s and Infirmaries are non functional, as per section 38 and 35 of the PCA Act, 1960.
C. Rates for animal care not yet approved by the District Administration, as per section 35 of PCA Act, 1960.
D. Stray cattle’s belongs to someone; hence section 3 and 11 of the PCA Act, 1960 needs to be imposed on their owners effectively.
E. Sub Committee may kindly be constituted to examine the draft replacing PCA Act, 1960.
F. Endorsement of all animal related rules and regulations, framed by Central Govt., being animal as State subject.
G. Prepare prototype of animal carrying vehicles, as per Cattle Transport Rules, 1978 amended in 2001 read with Haryana Motor Vehicle Rules section 94, to minimize the stress, pain and injury to the animals, while shifting towards slaughter houses.
2. AWBI appreciated the State Committee for Slaughter Houses (Govt. of Haryana), decision and approved for All over India.
3. Prepare animal abuser registry, to identify offenses against animals.
4. Cow progeny be declare as State animals of Haryana; cow being an special animal, State Govt. constituted Haryana Gau Seva Ayog; Gau Seva Ayog ban trading of cow progeny in the cattle fairs of Haryana may kindly be appreciated and cattle fair act needs amendment. Elephant declared as National heritage animal; Dolphin as aquatic animal of India, like wise cow progeny be state heritage animals of Haryana.
5. Halal process of slaughtering be replaced with the stunt process of slaughtering.
6. Hoardings, display board be prepared to spread out the message about fundamental duties defined in article 51 A (g) of Indian Constitution, message to stop animal abuse, pamphlets and films for awareness.
7. Implementation of the National Cattle Commission report, 2002; subcommittee be constituted to examine and endorsed the basic recommendations partly related to states.
8. Cattle pond needs to be converted in to Infirmaries as well, with in the MC and Punchyati Raj area.
9. The Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (Slaughter House) Rules, 2001 strictly implemented.
10. The Chairman of District Slaughter House Committee be directed to arrange regular meeting and review the position in the monthly meeting of the District Administration. All illegal slaughter houses be crack down in the District.
11. Animal definition: all living creatures other than human beings covered under animal be intimated to all field functionaries along with the definition of slaughter houses, as defined in the Slaughter house rules, 2001.
12. Haryana Pollution Control Board / Veterinary Department issued guidelines for poultry be implemented, molting and battery cage be banned in poultry farms.
13. Rules and regulations required for Emu, Rabbit, Japanese quail breeding's.
14. Cow slaughtering cases be try and decide by the District and Session Judge level, special fast track court system, goods transport vehicle never be allowed for animal shifting, offenses against animals should be cognizable in legal terms with strong punishments, non bailable as well. Please introduce prototype of vehicle to carry animals, accept the recommendations of Rajya Sabha Committee on Petitions, to ban meat export from India.
We appreciate Naresh Kadian, Abhishek Kadian and Miss Sukanya Kadian dedication towards cause of animal rights and their welfare.