Demand Steve King Apologize to Iowans
This petition had 208 supporters
Steve King needs to apologize to Iowans for
- Not attending Town Halls- 13 weeks you get off each year, some of that needs to be spent visiting with your constituents!
- Not creating Bills to better the lives of Iowans that leave committee- No Farm Bills, No Job Bills, No Education Bills, Etc.
- Making racist and xenophobic statements such as supporting White Nationalism.
- Displaying and defending the use of a confederate flag.
- Chasing businesses and qualified potential employees away due to making Iowans sound idiotic, condescending, degrading, and racist.
- Etc., etc., etc.
King's ineffective leadership and disturbing statements show he does not represent Iowans and it is time for someone else to represent Iowa in Washington, DC.
Today: Iowans Against Steve King is counting on you
Iowans Against Steve King needs your help with “Steve King: Demand Steve King Apologize to Iowans”. Join Iowans Against Steve King and 207 supporters today.