Keep Huntington Branch Kenmore
This petition had 276 supporters
We, the people of Kenmore, respectfully petition Huntington Bank to reconsider its Kenmore branch and keep it open!
We hold these truths to be self- evident that:
- Neighborhood business district banking services are essential to businesses who deposit cash and the elderly who live nearby and do not bank online;
- Convenient, walkable, and transit accessible location matters particularly to those who do not drive;
- Transaction volume matters just as much as transaction size; both will increase as Kenmore grows;
- A closed bank building would convey a negative image of our business district, hindering our efforts;
- Decision makers should take into account Kenmore's budding resurgence.
Today: Karen is counting on you
Karen Freeman needs your help with “Stephen D. Steinour: Keep Huntington Branch Kenmore”. Join Karen and 275 supporters today.