0 have signed. Let’s get to 7,500!
We the undersigned, strongly oppose the proposed Ka’anapali Revitalization Plan.
Please do NOT approve:
Community Plan Amendment
Change in Zoning
Special Management Area Permit
The $373,000,000, 164 acres -Ka’anapali Revitalization Plan, consists of:
- a 27-hole champion course,
- a nine-hole, par 3 course;
- a 136 room boutique hotel;
- an additional 80,000 sq. ft. of commercial space;
- 56 oceanfront condos;
- 150-200 multifamily ocean-view units at Hanaka’o’o Beach;
- a beach club,
- a restaurant,
- upgrades to existing golf holes and lagoons;
- More traffic;
- over-use of Hanaka’o’o beach Park;
- iwi kupuna desecration;
- loss of prime ag lands (designated as prime);
- surface water use;
- more out-of-state owners;
- negative effects to our nearshore coastal environment;
- loss of place, identity, culture.
- Our community desperately needs truly affordable housing, that stays affordable in perpetuity.
This project does not serve the needs of our community; it only further exacerbates our existing overburdened infrastructure problems.
Please serve the needs of our community.
Today: Save Kā'anapali is counting on you
Save Kā'anapali needs your help with “State of Hawaii Employment Retirement : Save Kā'anapali”. Join Save Kā'anapali and 6,038 supporters today.