Calicut Universities conducting exams in July irrespective of the students' situation!
This petition made change with 4,193 supporters!
The 4th semester exams start from July 7 when UGC and the Honorable HRD Minister had told/recommended to cancel the exams.
1. Portions are not complete.
2. Every student cannot reach the college to attend the exams thus destroying their future.
3. The students are pressured to prepare for the exam at the same time and attend the online classes at the same time.
4. Monsoon has begun and the rain will only increase the chances of being infected.
5. UGC AND the Honorable HRD minister have recommended to cancel the 4th semester exams but the Calicut University never listen.
6. The universities don't care about the students' and teachers' lives by conducting exams in a hurry which will lead to so many problems for the students.
7. Online classes are not affordable for every student.
8. Before even completing the portions of the current semester they are moving on to the next semester.
9. If somehow a student or teacher gets infected then their lives will be at risk because there is no vaccine yet and the universities will not hold any responsibility.
Hence we kindly request all of you to either postpone the exams or cancel it as recommended by the UGC and the Honorable HRD Minister, if not then a lot of students' future will be destroyed.
Instead of conducting exams now we could conduct online classes in June (i.e. if every student has the facility to attend online classes) so the students can focus on completing the portions and start the next sem classes after that, and cancel the exams or conduct it when every student has recovered from their struggles.
Today: Parvathy is counting on you
Parvathy Menon needs your help with “State government, UGC, HRD, Universities: Calicut Universities conducting exams in July irrespective of the students' situation!”. Join Parvathy and 4,192 supporters today.